Find a Business FAQ
- Where does AnyWho get its directory information?
Yellow Page text listings are provided by YP.com. To purchase Yellow Pages advertising, add a basic listing or enhance your existing one, please contact YP.com directly.
Basic business listings are complimentary, and YP.com offers a variety of ways to improve your listing's visibility. Click here to request more information about advertising on YP.com.
- What's included in the complimentary online Yellow Pages listing on YP.com?
The complimentary listing includes:
- Business name, address and phone number
- Business classification (heading) assignment
- Internet service area (directory) assignment, based on the business' ZIP code
- Links to maps and driving directions
- How often is the database updated?
YP.com updates its business listings on a regular basis. Individual business listings can be updated at any time by customer request.
- How do I change or update my listing?
You can add a new listing or change an existing one by following the appropriate links on YP.com.